Thursday, January 24, 2013

       Hello again people who may like stories. I would like to reiterate that the main focus of this blog is about stories even though I have managed to get off topic a bit. Also, it is not just about my stories but stuff I may like, and here is a book I like that I read awhile back. Now it can be found online for free. Best of all if you like it you can donate to the free library program (I hope some goes to the authors too). 



http://www.baenebooks.com/p-154-the-forlorn.aspx

      Without giving anything away it gets a little weird in the beginning and very nicely clarifies the stuff that did not make sense. This was the first book by Dave Freer and as far as I can tell the only one where he is the only author. Since reading this book I have read most of the books he has done with other authors but for some reason I like this one better. 

       Well, if you have the time, enjoy storytime. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment